We value your time, our time & the service we provide.
At SNOB Skin + Wellness we have a 48-hour cancellation policy as last-minute cancellations cost us dearly if we are unable to fill the appointment. This means any cancellations that occur 48 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be rebooked at no additional cost.
We ask that you give us as much notice as possible when cancelling or rescheduling, however, a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancelling ( or rescheduling) appointments is necessary to avoid cancellation fees.
For cancellations, or rescheduling with less than 48 hours' notice clients will be charged 50% of the normal appointment cost by way of an cancellation fee. COVID last minute cancellation will be charged a cancellation fee.
Please understand that we have people cancel last minute without genuine excuses to avoid the cancellation fee because they have changed their minds or other things have come up.
If you think that your circumstance should be given special consideration please contact 0421 204 426
So the following must apply:
- Last-minute cancellation will be considered as a no-show.
- If you no show twice, you will be required to pre-pay the full amount for your treatment before you make your next appointment which will not be refunded if you cancel within 48 hours.
- Cancellations must be given 48 hours notice to 0421 204 426 or by text.
- Gift vouchers risk a part or full forfeit if less than 48 hours notice is given.
- If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened to avoid inconveniencing other clients booked after you.